Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology (ABET). Contains information on ABET's accreditation activities, international activities, annual meeting, workshops, and staff.
- Coursera.org An open course service through Stanford, Princeton, University of Michigan and University of Pennsylvania designed to allow people to freely participate in courses without receiving credit.
- DOE Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics from the Department of Energy.
- DTIC Online. Serves the Department of Defense (DoD) community as the largest central resource for DoD and government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information.
- GlobalSpec Features an integrated search designed for the engineering, manufacturing and related scientific / technical markets. Its "SpecSearch" system contains over 22,000 digitized catalogs that represent over 2.2 million products and over 176 million searchable product specifications and its "Engineering Web" vertical search engine indexes hundreds of millions of pages of engineering content from both the open web as well as from a variety of proprietary content publishers.
- Science.gov. Provides a gateway to information resources at government science agencies, including selected authoritative science websites, databases of technical reports, journal articles, conference proceedings, and other published materials.
- Standards.gov. Serves as the pathway to standard solutions. The NIST Standards Coordination Office provides tools, programs, services, and educational resources about documentary standards and conformity assessment.
- United States Patent Database. Free searchable United States patents databases including full-text images and a bibliographic database covering the period from January, 1976 to the present.
IEEE TV is an Internet-based television network that delivers special-interest programming about technology and engineering for the benefit of IEEE's member and the general public.