Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection of U.S. and global industry market research and U.S. risk ratings, including business reports in five categories: industry market research, industry risk ratings and company research for the U.S., global industry research. Market analysis components include overviews, industry performance and outlook, competitive and regulatory environment, major competitors, operational conditions and key statistics.
Business Source Complete
Scholarly business database providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. Indexes and abstracts the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886. Searchable cited references provided.
Mergent Online/Mergent Horizon/Investext
Index of real-time EDGAR (SEC) filings, providing the ability to select a needed document, view it and print it. All financials "as reported", providing unparalleled review of balance sheets, income statements, expenditures, assets, liabilities, cash flow, performance trends, and more.
Streaming Videos on Business Planning
Offers yearly reports covering U.S. and International consumer markets in financial services, media, retail, leisure and industrial space, and much more. Market data including size, segmentation and forecasts. IMPORTANT: PLEASE PLACE A CHECK MARK TO THE LEFT OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEBPAGE: By proceeding to use the Mintel services, you are deemed to accept these Conditions of Use terms. YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON "I ACCEPT" TO ACCESS THE SERVICE.
Provides financial, historical, and product information for publicly traded companies worldwide, full-text magazine and journal articles, and current and historical stock quotes.
Neighborhood Statistical Profile
FFIEC Geocoding Systems allows users to retrieve census demographics data, including population, income, and housing statistics at the state, county, city, and tract level searching by street addresses.
Neighborhood Scout enables users to get crime and school and real estate reports for any address.
USA.com provides demographic data covering crime, crime rates, education, housing, income/careers, population, and much more.
Free Government Websites
- American Factfinder. Provides useful facts and information about your community, your economy, and your society. The system will find and retrieve the information you need from some of the Census Bureau's largest data sets.
- Investor.gov. Covers investor news and alerts, various tools for investing, publication & research on managing investments, and outreach programs for teachers, parents, and seniors.
- NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System). The standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- Regulations.gov. Portal and document repository where citizens can view and comment on federal regulations and other agency actions that affect their daily lives.
- SEC Edgar Database. Contains electronic filings from 1994 to the Securities and Exchange Commission that are available to the public.
- Small Business Administration. Serves as a roadmap for starting a business. It is both comprehensive and easy to use. It also includes numerous electronic links for additional information. Use this powerful interactive tool, with many supporting resources to help you start a successful business.