Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The goal of the Faculty Publications Webpage Project is to maintain a list of publications by the faculty and researchers at Virginia State University. Faculty and researchers are invited to participate in this new initiative.
Current faculty and researchers are encouraged to submit an electronic copy of bibliographic citations of their publications and professional conference presentations. Types of publications include the following:
- books authored or edited
- book chapters and other contributions to collective works
- works edited
- articles and other contributions to scholarly journals
- articles and other contributions to non-academic publications
- professional conference presentations
- papers published in conference proceedings
- creative activities and performances